Thursday, June 25, 2009

Theme

This is my English version blog,these few days I think a lot and I felt that it's better for me to seperate Chinese blog posts and English blog posts coz it looks really messy...

I don't care if this blog is no comment or what,what I care is I need to improve my English writing skills within a short time.It is important for me and also my future.PMR!What the hell is that?!Gonna make me crazy huh?

It's SUPER DUPER STUPID for this kind of exam

It's better for us to deal with some projects and just giving marks.Although it's impossible but I really hope so.In this blog I might be introduce something that I am crazy for.Introduce something that I like it so much.Maybe it's not cool but this is me.I am who I am,I don't care about what you guys think and just being myself 0.0lll

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment