Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rehearsal for School Carnival

Today my alarm rang at about 5.15am,but I felt so dizzy that I got no energy to get up from my bed,so,turn of the alarm and continue my plenty time for sleep.These few days really made me feeling like in the hell,practises for action songs really made me exhausted.But then,at 6 o'clock,I got up,shocked,because I promised my friends to be at school at 6am.After those brushing teeth job,asked my mum to wake up and bring me to school,after all,it was already 6.30am.Fortunately when I was at school,only 4 of them there,at least I am not the latest 1.

Start practising,nothing special here.

9am,school hall,after a short briefing by teacher,everything started,the first performance was cheering.I was so shocked that my performance was after this,OMG,butterflies started to fly in my stomach and I felt really nervous.

On stage:

Some poses had to change,but overall was okay,that Mr Tan din say anything but praised us.Wow!This was like over the moon!Happy,happy and happy,the only feeling was that.Then my friend and I discussed about the cloths,but after all,nothing settled......

Whew,at least I got the ticket to be on stage at this Saturday,hopefully nothing will happen within this few days.

Btw,2 of my friend's classmates caught up with H1N1,I tried to meet her but my mum disallowed.Hopefully nothing will happen to her.God Bless.

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment