Sunday, July 5, 2009

School's Carnival

Finally,school carnival passed.Arr,damn tired after this activity.For me,sorethroat,flu found me and it seems like wanna follow me for a long time,omg!Tuesday have a meeting with pentaksir arr,must have a good performance,else my marks will be reduct.I'm not feeling nervous but only wanted to have a good performance.

I represented Leo Club to dance at the carnival.Although dancing is not my hobby,but I really put in a lot of effort.The song we used was当我们宅一块by罗志祥.I was sicked of it already,I hear this song almost everday!Omg again!

Btw,I think I performed well,our whole team performed well,we really tried our best to give the best performance,and it worked!I am happy of it~

=D

I captured few photos

Performers of the team

A cute bro with me

Youen with me =D

Jiyeng with me

Yong Xuan with me

Jia Min with me

On Stage

More at my facebook
Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment