Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Distance between reality and dream

I used to hope I will do a great job when I become one of the AJK of Leo Club.And now,the dream came true,but it seems different with what I expected.Kinda dissapointed and tired of what had happened with me these few days.I had to deal with school rules and also my dearest headmaster =.=

I used to have a lot of guts in dealing with these things,I used to hope I will do a great job that will impress everyone,but the truth is I can't,with my very own ability,I can't.I need help,but actually Leos isn't so HOT in school.Haiz,what should I do?Although there's a lot of member,but,not active,useless.The only word I could say,useless.

Lolx,damn tired with everything,if it continue like this,I think I will quit and join a club that is not really active,then I can have a good rest,no more job and no more task.One word,I am exhausted.

I realize I my mind set should not be like everything is perfect,I should leave some blank space for some unpredictable things.I am tired,I am exhausted,I am going to freak out~

No comments:

Post a Comment