Monday, July 13, 2009

Changed

I changed a lot since this year.I dunno why,maybe is the surrounding changed me,maybe is my new hobby changed me.Today someone stared at me with a disgusting way,I dunn really like this staring way,it seems like hatred me so much,but I never speak to her once!I only knew this people and maybe this people knew me also,haiz~

If this thing happened on the past,I will really angry and tensed up with everything.Today,for my surprise,I can effort it,without angry and without any words!It is kinda weird but it do surprise me.I must changed,this is the 1st thing I told me to do on the first day of 2009.I dunno whether I really changed,but I tried my best.Whew~

Hopefully this thing will maintain that it will make my EQ higher,just maybe.Today I finished my [The Host]by Stephanie Meyer,this book is so interesting that it caught my eyes with it since chapter 7.I like Melanie,I like Gerrard,I like Manty,I like Jamie....I like a lot of characters in this book so much!Wow!It's as good as Twilight!I hope the movie come out soon(come true pls)

0.0v

No comments:

Post a Comment