Monday, July 20, 2009

At The 1st Moment

I realized life really fulfilled with different kind of person,and I also realized that someone will really make me hate her so much that her mouth's just like a shit!Always talking nonsense,those useless things that won't benefit us.Sucks!Really sucks.

That guy is just like a HUGE MONSTER that keep on annoying people,irritating me.Everyday facing her like in hell,OMG!What kind of life is that,gonna freak out if my life continues like this!OMG!

BTW,I finished my MC job for Sinchew Daily Carnival at my place,a lot of people there and it really made me felt like butterflies in my stomach.If I would grade myself,50 to 100.Coz I think I still got space for improvement.

=D

Photos here,together with other MC

Jia Chun,Me,Pei Er,Missy
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment